Ask new parents what humankind’s best ever invention is, and chances are they’ll say diapers. It’s not surprising at all. You know why!
Babies are aware of one birthright the moment they enter our lives, which is – Thou art free to do as you please. And they use their freedom to the lees, yes ma’am they do! They crawl under tables, toddle over sofas, climb book shelves, enter cupboards, jump in laps, snooze on carpets and surprise you with their sprinting skills when you least expect them to. They like to feel free. And they like to say hello to the world around them as they go about feeling free. We can’t take away this freedom to learn from them. Can we? No.
What we can do is put good diaper sentinels around their toddling bums, bums which wait for no bathroom etiquette before … doing their jobs. What we also need to ensure is that they be of the very best quality. A soft, dry diaper helps the baby sleep well, and play well too – both essential to their development.
Pampers, in keeping with its 50 year old tradition of caring for our babies, has recently launched the all new Pampers Premium Care Pants. These have been designed by experts such that the babies won’t even notice them! The product promises 5 star skin protection. Here’s how:
- Soft materials and fabrics specially chosen keeping in mind the delicate bottoms of our babies.
- All-around waistband and soft cuffs, which makes the diaper fit snugly and minimize leaks.
- Upto 12 hours of dryness.
- A drop of baby lotion can be used to protect your baby’s skin.
- Wetness indicator, which turns yellow to blue, telling us when the diaper needs a change.
Just like babies and toddlers are getting smarter by the day, their diapers need to keep up with the times too. That is why Pampers Premium Care Pants, #softestforbabyskin, are here!
[This is a product review.]